Digital records (optional)
- Optical or CBCT scan is submitted to suresmile digital lab.
- An initial digital model is created and returned to doctor.
- Digital model allows simulation of treatment options to aid in diagnostic decisions.
- suresmile simulations make it possible to plan tooth movements to achieve clinical goals with greater precision than ever.
- Patient bonded with the bracket system of doctor’s choice. There are in excess of 24,000 brackets in the suresmile digital library.
- Achieve initial leveling, aligning and space closure with standard wires (3-6 months).
- Patient scanned 3-6 months after bonding to record bracket and tooth location.
- Scan data can be captured from two sources: intraoral scanners and CBCT.
- Scanned data sent to suresmile digital lab and a treatment model is created and returned for diagnosis and treatment planning.
Visualize, simulate, design.
- Simulate different treatment options to aid in diagnostic decisions.
- Send digital treatment plan or simulation to suresmile digital lab.
- The digital lab will place the teeth in 3D based on the doctor’s plan.
- Doctor assesses treatment options and establishes the final plan.
- Doctor has the ability to order multiple cross-sections and archwire alloys.
- suresmile’s precision robotic technology custom bends 1st, 2nd and 3rd order movements.
Custom archwire technology
- The patient-specific wires are then shipped to the doctor’s office for delivery to the patient the next time they visit the practice.
- suresmile archwires are more than the result of robotic technology bending a delicate wire; they are more appropriately described as a highly accurate representation of the treatment plan created by the orthodontist.
The power of suresmile
- suresmile digital technology empowers orthodontists to plan, anticipate tooth movement and root position, and achieve consistently superior outcomes.